This autumn RSMU academic mobility programs has brought together 11 students from various countries - Italy, Spain, Slovenia, Indonesia and China.
The exchange students studied at
- the Departments of Psychiatry
- the Department of Pediatric Surgery
- the Department of General Surgery
- the Department of Dermatovenerology
- the Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Endovascular Surgery, Operative Surgery and Topographic Anatomy
- the Department of Urology with the Course of Surgical Diseases as well as they conducted research work at the Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery.
For the first time the Department of Pharmacology hosted an exchange student for a two-week practice.
Some of the students emphasised that in Russia they had a chance to assist during surgery which they had never done back home.
In their free time the students visited Ryazan Kremlin, I.P. Pavlov`s museum, the homeland of the great Russian poet Sergey Yesenin in Konstantinovo and went on trips to St. Petersburg and Moscow. Some of the guys even played badminton, tried archery, watched a hockey match and attended RSMU Language Time Club.