Recently RSMU students have taken part in II International Olympiad for Students of Medical Universities "Samarkand – 2020”.
International Online Olympiad of Medical Students "Samarkand - 2020" is an educational event aimed at popularization of knowledge in various areas of medicine, as well as fundamental sciences increasing interest in academic activities and science creating opportunities for students to show their scientific and creative potential. The competition brought together participants from Russia, Turkey, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and other countries. RSMU representatives took part in the Olympiad in person as well as in a distance format. The participants’ scientific adviser was Yana A. Belenikina, an associate professor of the Department of Internal Medicine.
- 1st place - Almazova Maria Konstantinovna
- 1st place - Polina Borisovna Koroleva
- 2nd place - Oleg Romanovich Ershkov
- Nomination “The Best Score in Testing” - Sofia Sergeevna Beloglazova
- 1st place - Nino Jondovna Nozadze
- 1st place - Akhmedova Sabina Ruslanovna
- 2nd place - Alexander Sergeevich Zakharov
Traumatology and Orthopedics:
- 2nd place - Prince Alexandra Denisovna
- 3rd place - Kirill N. Shilkin
- 2nd place - Ilya Sergeevich Pikushin
- 2nd place - Grishina Tatyana Dmitrievna
- 2nd place - Anastasia Yurievna Panferukhina
Histology, pathology and embryology:
- 2nd place - Maria Chekalenkina
- Nomination "The Best Scientific Approach to Solving the Problem" - Enenkov Nikita Vasilievich
- 2nd place - Dedova Veronika Alekseevna
- 3rd place - Amelina Arina Aleksandrovna
- 3rd place - Tatyana Aleksandrovna Uvarova
- Nomination "Pathomorphological Thinking" - Mantrova Elena Valerievna
- Nomination "The Best Professional of Practical Skill" - Anastasia Mikhailovna Golubeva
- 3rd place - Ryzhavina Daria Alekseevna
- Nomination "Creative Thinking" - Turkin Dmitry Alekseevich
- Nomination "The Best Scientific Approach to Solving the Problem" - Oleg I. Stolyarov
- Nomination "The Most Erudite Participant" - Anna Aleksandrovna Kompachenko
- Competition of scientific works and projects of young scientists:
- 3rd place - Olga Vitalievna Kurtikova
Competition “Human Anatomy”:
- 2nd place - Vasily Sergeevich Antonov.
It should be mentioned that RSMU students demonstrated a high level of training and excellent results.